Having spent 6 years working in the insolvency sector, Jennifer has worked with businesses in a number of industries including retail, manufacturing, legal, agricultural and hospitality.
She recognises that debt collection after insolvency can present a number of specific challenges, and that more information on the progress of the collection is required by Insolvency Practitioners in order to satisfy reporting duties to creditors.
The services we provide are set out below, however if you require other services then please do not hesitate to contact us for a chat.
Pre Appointment Ledger Assessment
- Telephone debt verification (TDV) service – this allows the ledger to be valued quickly with promised payment dates and any potential disputes can be identified which may reduce collections in an insolvency.
- Onsite ledger review – examine the client’s entire order-to-invoice process and determine the strength of the paper trail needed to collect the debts in an insolvency scenario.
Document Uplift & Accounting System Backup
- Attend site and secure sales ledger documents and backup any desktop accounting system
Post Appointment Collect Out
- Ability to respond quickly following appointment
Regular & Custom Reporting
- Flexible reporting schedules
- Liasion with solicitors and court officials
We are flexible in the way our fees are structured and we are able to charge for the expertise provided on both time, fixed and on a contingent fee basis, to suit the circumstances.